Seitenaufrufe

Translate

Enjoy

Samstag, 6. Dezember 2014

Emily Moore says Thank You




Dear smartphone users,

please use headphones,
otherwise you will not hear my voice.


Hey everybody,

I am Emily Moore from Germany.
Today is my first anniversary.
Last year on december 6 I made my first move on YouTube.
And believe me when I say, this was not easy for me.
To bring my hobby in public was a very great step to make.
To excite people on YouTube you have to do something very special.
I never thought it could be so wonderful to share my interests with people all around the world.
But you all proved me I was wrong.
It is fantastic.
Now, the first year is over and I still cannot believe, that something so wonderful is happening to me.
Words can never express how thankful I am.
So many people decided to subscribe my channel.
I got really wonderful comments and compliments.
And so many wonderful People pressed the like button to show me, how much they love my work.
What I try to say is, thank you so much for being so patient and supportive to me.
I wish you all a wonderful Christmas and a good start in the new year.
Hope to see you next year again.
Love you all.




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen